Aug 16 2010
What to do with my new pictures?
On Thursday, August 19th, 2010, LAMALUG will be discussing what can be done with all those new pictures you just took over the summer. Our focus will be on iPhoto ’09 and what it can do. iPhoto ’09 is part of Apple’s iLife ’09 suite. Join us at our new location in the MSU Communication Arts Building on the MSU campus. (See the previous post below for directions!) John Fauver will be leading the discussion.
- The “Ask a Geek” session will begin at 6:00 PM where members can have a question answered by our resident geeks.
- Due to the new location, there will not be a Mac-Basics Special Interest Group meeting this month.
- At 6:30 PM the main meeting will begin with a general question-and-answer session, followed at 7:00 PM by the iPhoto presentation.
- There will be a raffle at the end of the meeting, so be sure to stick around to see what the prizes are!
- An “afterglow” will be held at a local eatery close to the meeting location immediately following the meeting.
Next Month – DEMO FAIR 2010
Sign up now to demonstrate something to the group at our first annual Demo Fair. This is your chance to present to all your friends in the group one of your own favorite programs or how you do something that others may not know. You will be given only five short minutes to present the demonstration, and another five minutes for questions. (During the Q&A the next presenter will start getting ready.) It doesn’t have to be world-shattering, just something you would like to share with the group. Just click this link (which will be here very shortly) to sign up for the Demo Fair.